General Obligations of Slovenian Adventure Holidays (SAH) – Activities
- We expect participants to be reasonably mentally and physically fit, not under influence of alcohol or any other drugs or medicines.
- Minimum number of participants: We have the right to cancel the tour if the number of participants is less than the minimum.
- SAH advises against participation in adrenaline activities to pregnant women, persons with serious health problems or injuries.
- SAH reserves the right to cancel the activity in the case of bad weather or other circumstances. If SAH cancels the trip you are entitled to full refund of your reservation.
- After the participant receives the obligatory sports equipment he is not entitled to a refund (in the case of change of mind). If the trip duration was reduced due to the participant’s lack of physical condition, there is also no refund.
- Sport activity sessions run from the starting point of the tour (when the participant meets with the guide) and ends as he/she arrives at the ending point of the tour. SAH takes no responsibility for injuries, occurred outside the course of the trip.
- SAH takes no responsibility for injuries, caused in opposition to these general obligations or in the case the participant neglects to follow the guide’s instructions.
- Persons with asthma or other health problems must inform the instructors or the authorised representative of SAH before the activity commences.
- Any injury that occurs during the trip, should be reported immediately to the instructor or the authorised representative of SAH. SAH will not consider injuries, reported at a later stage.
- SAH takes digital photos and video of participants during the trip and therefore reserves the right to use this material for internal and promotional purposes. Photos, made by SAH are property of SAH.
- SAH takes no responsibility for lost, stolen or damaged personal items.
- Reservation must be made by e-mail.
- A deposit of 25% of the total invoice is payable to confirm a reservation.
- No-show policy: If participants without prior notice do not appear, they are not entitled to any refund.
- Prices are in £ per person and SAH reserves the right to change prices without warning.
- SAH reserves the right to change the general obligations at any time and in any manner for any reason and without warning.
- Personal data protection: All personal data of our participants are used and saved strictly in accordance with relevant law.
General obligations of Slovenian Adventure Holidays (SAH) – Packages
All reservations must be made by email. By confirming a reservation, the customer confirms that he/she is aware of the Terms and Conditions of SAH and fully comprehends and accepts these terms.
To guarantee the reservation a 25% deposit is required. For bookings made within 28 days of arrival, full payment is required. The customer is obligated to provide any information required for the reservation process.
Upon receiving a booking, we shall send you confirmation by email.
A 25 % deposit is required at booking. The remaining 75% must be received at least 28 days before arrival. SAH has the right to cancel a reservation in case the payment has not been received within the agreed terms. Payment can be made by a bank transfer.
- Have valid travel documentation
- Respect and abide by all customs and foreign exchange regulations of the destination country
- Respect and abide by all customs and foreign exchange regulations as well as the laws and other regulations of the Republic of Slovenia as well as other countries through which he/she passes through or resides in.
- Inquire whether or not he/she requires a visa for the destination country as well as neighbouring countries.
- In the event the client is unable to continue the trip as a result of being in direct violation of these regulations, the traveller is responsible for all related expenses.
- Abide by the house rules of the accommodation unit as well as cooperate with the service provider in a well intentioned manner.
- Present the service provider with documentary evidence of the booking (SAH e-mail booking confirmation or invoice).
- Confirm the intention of bringing a pet into the accommodation unit, even if the accommodation unit is described as a pet friendly accommodation, as well as confirming the type and size of the pet.
We strongly advise clients to take out travel insurance covering the costs of accidents or death, treatment of illnesses, transport home and loss or damage of luggage and similar.
SAH will provide services according to the information published and valid at the time of confirmation of the reservation, and according to the description and travel period in accordance with confirmed reservations except in circumstances beyond SAH’s control such as illness of the service provider or his/her immediate family, outstanding circumstances which cannot be foreseen nor eliminated (natural disasters such as earthquakes, floods, sanitary disruptions, fires, droughts, wars, strike, terrorist actions and limitations issued by the government mobilization, country exit ban).
Every change in the reservation has to be previously agreed and confirmed by SAH.
In the event the client wishes to change or cancel a confirmed reservation he/she must confirm by email. Changes or cancellations by telephone are not permitted and will not be accepted. In the event that the client should request to make a change or cancel a confirmed reservation, the date on which the email cancellation is received will represent the basis for the cost calculation. If the email cancellation is received outside our regular office hours (Mon – Fri 09:00 to 17:00) the cancellation date shall be calculated from the following office day.
Cancellation charges will be calculated as follows:
- 35 or more days before arrival date, 10% of the total amount
- 34-28 days before arrival date, 25% of the total amount
- 27-21 days before arrival date, 50% of the total amount
- 20-14 days before arrival date, 75% of the total amount
- 13-0 days before arrival date, 100% of the total amount
Each customer – reservation holder has a right to file a complaint if the paid services are not provided. If the services provided are not satisfactory, the customer is required to immediately notify AMH about the inadequate service and file a complaint on the day of his/her arrival at the location of the service provider and to inform AMH office by email at email@example.com or by phoning 017687 75337 (UK Office hours) or 07796 263309 (Outside UK office hours). The customer is obligated to cooperate with AMH representative as well as with the local service provider in a well-intentioned manner so that the cause of the complaint can be resolved. If upon arrival the customer is not satisfied with the state of the accommodation and leaves the accommodation on his own initiative and finds another accommodation without giving AMH a chance to resolve the issue, correct the cause of the discontent, or find other accommodation for the client, the client does not have a right to request a refund or make a claim for compensation, regardless of the fact that his/her reasons were justified or not.
The client should accept the proposed solution which corresponds with the service rendered on the spot, AMH will not take additional complaints into consideration or respond to them.
If the problem is not resolved on the spot following an intervention, the client is obligated to submit a complaint along with supporting documents as well as any photographs to support the complaint to the AMH by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, not later than 7 days following the return of the client from his/her trip. AMH shall only take into consideration fully documented complaints which are received within a 7 day deadline.
AMH is obligated to confirm a solution to the complaint within 14 days of receipt of the email complaint. AMH will take into consideration only those claims which could not be resolved on the spot by our local service provider.
AMH cannot be held responsible for climate conditions nor for other similar situations and events which can result in the dissatisfaction of clients and are outside our control.
RIGHT TO CHANGES AND CANCELLATIONS
SAH reserves the right to make changes of reservations in the event of circumstances which cannot be predicted, avoided or eliminated. A reserved accommodation unit can only be changed with prior notification to the traveller for an accommodation unit of the same category or of a higher category and at the price at which the client confirmed the reservation. If the replacement accommodation is only possible in a higher category unit where the price is 15% higher than the price of the paid reservation, SAH reserves the right to charge the client for the difference in agreement with the client. In the event a replacement accommodation unit cannot be arranged, SAH reserves the right to cancel the reservation and notify the client prior to the beginning of the service and guarantees a full refund of the paid amount. If SAH cancels a reservation, the traveller is not entitled to any compensation from SAH and SAH is only obligated to refund the amount paid to SAH’s account. If an adequate replacement unit is not available on the day of the commencement of the service, SAH will make an effort to provide the client with information on possible alternative arrangements.
Personal information is a mandatory requirement. The same information shall be used for inter-communication. AMH is under obligation that the personal information about the client will not be divulged to a third party except for the purpose of carrying out requested services. The personal information will be kept in a database in accordance with the Management’s decision on the method used for collecting, processing and securing personal information. With the acceptance of these General Terms, the client gives permission for his/her personal information to be used for promotional offers of the Agency.
SAH will not accept any responsibility in the event of delay or changes to the programme, defaults or over bookings of hotels, sickness, death, weather changes & conditions, strikes, war, political instability, quarantine and other causes beyond our control. We reserve the right to vary itineraries in order to improve the itinerary for the customers enjoyment and advantage.