Terra Magica Tour – discovering and tasting the Slovenian Tuscany
TerraCycling tours are for crazy bike food and wine lovers. For those who love to pedal 60 to 100 km per day on non-traffic roads, who want to discover new wonderful places on earth, make a toast after a ride with a precious glass of Rebula wine at a small boutique winery and enjoy the delicious food in selective local restaurants.
On Brda vs Kras Tour you will ride through two different wine regions, Brda and Kras, with the best wine in the world. From orange and white wine on one hand to red wine on the other. Jure and Jurij, the TerraGuys and founders of TerraCycling, will ride with you to the area most beautiful places and meet with you the local winemaker for a toast together. You will be treated almost like professional cyclist; your bike will wait for you ready every morning and after a long ride your legs will regenerate under the hands of a trusty masseur. In the evenings, you will feel like at home at selected restaurants where you will lick your fingers after a delicious slow food dinner. Or small boutique accommodation among the vineyards will be just the perfect place for a peaceful sleep after an exhausting ride.
- Cycling on non-traffic roads through the land of a thousands hills – passing back and forth across the Slovenian-Italian border
- Coffee break in the Italian medieval village Cividale del Friuli, situated in the region where the world renowned Illy coffee is produced
- Tasting of biological orange wine at the winery owned by our friend Cotar
- Special Florentine steak grilled on wine at the Uros Klinec house
- Breathtaking view from the top of the hill with the Adriatic Sea on your left and the Julian Alps to the right