Welcome to Hell Tour – for those who don’t consider cycling if there isn’t a mountain to climb
TerraCycling tours are for crazy bike, food and wine lovers. For those who want to pedal from 60 to 100 km per day on non-traffic roads, who want to discover new wonderful places on earth, make a toast after a ride with a precious glass of Rebula at a small boutique winery and enjoy the delicious food in selective restaurants.
The Alpine Climb – Welcome to hell Tour is for those who don’t consider cycling if there isn’t a mountain to climb. Jure and Jurij, the Terracycling Guys and founders of TerraCycling, have selected for you the most spectacular climbs where you will need several time to step on your pedal to come up the mountain. Besides some spectacular rides in Slovenia (Vrsic, Kolovrat), Monte Zoncolan, the well-known “Inferno” Mountain as the Italian called it at the giro d’Italia, will await for you for one of the hardest climbs you’ve ever had before…
- Welcome to hell! Suffering up to the top of Monte Zoncolan, the King’s stage of the Giro d’Italia
- Slow food dinner at Hisa Franko that offers delightful local dishes with special attention to details
- Cycling through the Soca Valley, known for its unique emerald colour
- Epic climb to Col du Vrsic (1611m)
- Degustation of wine at one of the local winery’s of Goriska Brda